Friday, October 11, 2019

October 2019 Technology Update

FMX: Report Summary for September 2019 is below. As of October 11, 2019, there are 2 open requests.


Directions on using FMX:1. Go to https://loganelm.gofmx.com. 2. There are 2 login boxes. Click on the "Log In with AD FS" gray box. 3. Enter your email address (first.last@loganelm.org) and your password that you use to access your email. Click on the "Create Request" button in the upper right corner and choose the type of request you need to add.

The site is very intuitive to use. If you have any questions or need assistance, click on the "Help & Updates" link in the bottom left. There are training videos and a FAQ.

Desktop Computer Replacements: I have emailed teachers who will be receiving new desktops. Some teachers have scheduled their replacement time. If you have not, please do so through Calendly. The link is https://calendly.com/john-rundag.

Remote Access: In order to provide a more timely response to technology requests and do so in a cost-effective manner, I would like to do more remote support. My mileage reimbursement for September was $200 and comes out of the technology fund. I would rather spend money on supplies and new technology and keep the miles off of my car. When you enter a technology request, I will send a link to the Calendly page where you can schedule a time. When that time arrives, I will send a link for the remote session. It will include a 5 digit code for you to enter. At that time, I will take over your computer and try to resolve the issue. There is a chat feature in the support software if you need to speak with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment